Annual show 25 July 2021
The Annual Show will take place on 24 July 2022 at the Chelmsford Civic Theatre.
Tickets will available from the Civic Theatre Box Office 1 April 2022
Call 01245 606505.
All groups should arrive promptly at side door of the Cramphorn Theatre. Students will need to register in and out with a teacher. Parents are not allowed to stay.
- 11.15, arrive and register side door of Cramphorn Theatre.
- 11.30, dress rehearsal on stage
- 12.00, Parents collect from side door of Cramphorn Theatre and return at 2.30pm
- 11.45, arrive and register
- 12.00, dress rehearsal on stage
- 12.30, collect from side door of Cramphorn Theatre and return at 6.00pm
- 12.30pm, arrive and register
- 1.00pm to 2.30pm, dress rehearsal on stage
- Parents should deliver to side door of Cramphorn and stay for the start of the performance
Instructions for dress rehearsal
- 2.30pm, arrive at side door of Cramphorn Theatre (in the car park) and register with the waiting member of staff at the door
- Each child should have their costume with them
- Drinks should be in plastic, screw top, or sports top bottle. No fizzy drinks please
- No child (even seniors) can leave the building once registered
- Parents are not allowed into the Cramphorn Theatre please leave your children with their teacher then leave
- All groups ready in costume by 2.45pm with a member of staff in Cramphorn Theatre
- 3pm to 5pm, all junior groups perform including a few Call 1 and 2 numbers
At the end of the performance when all the groups are changed and ready to leave, the member of staff will bring their group outside into the cramphorn side car park area.
Please be patient. As soon as the member of staff signs your child out and over to you, you are free to go. This will need co-operation and patience from everybody. It is for the protection of your child.
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm, Call 1 and 2 performers, Dance Inclusion
Younger members might like to get tickets to watch the evening performance